Got any romantic plans this Valentine’s Day? How about a slap up meal for two at Jamie Oliver’s funky Union Jacks restaurant in Chiswick, West London?
The establishment’s pretty new on the scene, but exudes a laid back and very friendly vibe, ideal for a relaxing dinner with the love of your life. The food is properly delicious as you’d expect from Mr Oliver, so if you’re able to get yourself to West London on the 14th February, 2013 you need to enter this competition.
Jamie Oliver’s Union Jacks are playing Cupid and giving away an indulgent Valentines 3 course dinner for two people at the Chiswick branch. Enjoy dishes such as West Mersea Oysters, Slow Braised Hereford Ox cheeks and Homemade spiced plum sorbet with twice baked fennel and hazelnut biscuit.
The table will be booked for 7:30pm on 14th February – please don’t enter this competition unless you can make this date and time!
If you want to find out more about the restaurant, check out my review
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 12th February 2013
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Union Jacks who will be organising the prize for the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- I’m afraid we can’t cover transport costs, so you’ll need to get there under your own steam.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 24 hours another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.