This collection of vibrant and healthy vegetable recipes should make ticking off your 5-a-day a total cinch this autumn.
Thanks to everyone who submitted their gorgeous dishes for September’s round of Extra Veg – Helen and Michelle’s blog challenge which i’ve hosted this month, that celebrates adding an extra portion of vegetables to what you’re cooking.
If you’re looking for autumnal recipe inspiration with a colourful and nutritious vibe, you need look no further…
1. Tomato and Pomegranate Salad – The Taste Space
2. Rustic Tuscan Bean Soup – Arctic Cloudberry
3. Pumpkin and Chickpea Stew – Searching For Spice
4. Chilled Pea, Spinach and Parma Ham Soup – Jo’s Kitchen
5. Courgette, Red Pepper and Feta Muffins – Tales From The Kitchen Shed
6. Vegan Spaghetti with Grematola – Green Gourmet Giraffe
7. Spicy Lemon Chickpea Casserole – Fuss Free Flavours
8. Courgette and Chickpea Pancakes – Tin and Thyme
9. Burnt Aubergines, Avocado-Tahini Sauce and Fried Capers and Chickpeas – Food To Glow
10. Slow Cooker Chipotle Chilli Beans – Tales From The Kitchen Shed
11. Puy Lentil Stuffed Courgette – Gluten Free Alchemist
12. Fully Loaded Vegetable Frittata – Foodie Quine
I hope you’ve found some inspiration from this lovely collection of veggie-laden recipes… hop over to Michelle and Helen’s blogs to find out who’s hosting October’s round of #ExtraVeg and in the meantime if you’re in the mood why not share this lovely collage with your friends so they can see it too 🙂