Get into the spirit of Halloween and enter my giveaway for a whole bunch of spooky reads from Puffin Books. From the much-loved Funnybones by Janet & Allan Ahlberg, to Terry Pratchett’s The Witch’s Vacuum Cleaner, there are five nail-biting books up for grabs for one lucky reader.
How To Enter
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc Please read the rules below Closing date midnight Sunday 13th November, 2016. a Rafflecopter giveaway
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Puffin Books have put together all the ingredients for a Spooktacular Halloween party, from ghostly bakes to fun crafts and games and easy dress up ideas all inspired by some of the best-loved Puffin characters. From Wimpy Kid to Danger is Everywhere and Funnybones, Puffin Books are all set to help you have the best Halloween party ever! Hop on over to their website for more inspiration: www.penguin.co.uk/puffin/halloween
@PuffinBooks are also hosting a ghastly, bone-rattling Halloween Twitter party – Thursday 20th October at 7pm. Join them for top tips and tricks for a brilliant Halloween party, with prizes to giveaway to all those brave enough to join in!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This giveaway is open to all readers with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Puffin Books who will be organising the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 48 hours another winner may be chosen.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third parties.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified. No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
Disclosure: With thanks to Puffin Books for providing me with the prize for this giveaway