I’ve joined up with homeware website dotcomgiftshop.com to give away this gorgeous bamboo tray printed with the lovely vintage apple design worth £12.95 to one lucky Feeding Boys reader.
Pretty trays for the kitchen are one of my must-haves, from serving up cups of tea with plates of biscuits for guests, or for transporting bowls of cereal in front of the TV just before bed for the boys – it’s one of life’s essentials.
This eco-friendly tray from dotcomgiftshop is bright, cheerful and bio-degradable. Their bamboo kitchenware is made from a composite of bamboo, corn-starch and other natural fibres, all ground and mixed together with naturally antibacterial plant cellulose. You can check out the full range of Eco Friendly Tableware on the dotcomgiftshop website
1 x Bamboo Vintage Apple Tray
How To Enter
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight Saturday 30th April, 2016.
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of dotcomgiftshop who will be organising the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 48 hours another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.