I’ve got this gorgeous seaside-inspired mug and tea towel set to giveaway from Gone Crabbing.
The company: Gone Crabbing is a fun range of gifts and casual clothing launched as a family business in 2008 by Susie Mason.
Having spent many happy hours crabbing with her children on local quaysides in Norfolk, Susie chose the famous Cromer Crab as the basis for her colourful designs. Gone Crabbing’s popular little crustacean (affectionately known as “Colin”), now features across Susie’s distinctive brand.
My Review: Beautifully made, fun but tasteful design that celebrates the British coast. The mug and tea towel I was sent are really appealing with a cute graphic design and the quality is top notch. I’d really recommend this range if you need to buy gifts for seaside loving relatives and friends.
1 x Little Crab Mug £8.50
1 x Big Crab Mug £10.50
1 x Little Crab Tea Towel £6.99
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 31st January, 2014
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Gone Crabbing who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 2 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
Thanks to Gone Crabbing for sending me some samples to review, why not check out their website for gift inspiration?