The lovely people at Personalise.co.uk have one of these gorgeous glass jars to giveaway to a feeding boys reader, and you’ll be able to come up with your own words to adorn it.
You could put a Christmas message on there, or a thank you message for your child’s teacher. It’s my wedding anniversary next week so i’ve emblazoned mine with the date of our wedding to give to Matthew, and i’ll fill it with some home made honeycomb dipped in chocolate.
What would you put on yours? Let me know and enter the competition to try and win one!
1 x personalised glass jar worth £14.99
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 6th December, 2013
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Personalise.co.uk who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 2 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
Thanks to Personalise.co.uk for sending me the glass jar, why not check out their website for some Christmas shopping inspiration?