Matthew has reviewed the kid-friendly range from South African company FRY’s and overall gave it the thumbs up for fast meat-free food for families in a rush to get something on the table.
FRY’s have very kindly provided a pack of the same products we tried for one of you lucky Feeding Boys readers to win.
A box containing a selection of FRY’s products including the following:
- SLICING SAUSAGE/POLONY
- LOUISIANA TENDERS
- TRADITIONAL BURGERS
- ORIGINAL HOT DOGS
- CHICKEN-STYLE NUGGETS
- CHICKEN STYLE BURGERS
- COCKTAIL SAUSAGE ROLLS
- MEAT FREE POPS
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 30th March 2013
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of FRY’s who will be organising the prize for the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.