George Foreman grills are total kitchen gems. Not only for cooking sausages and bacon in a healthier fashion, but also for making cracking toasted sarnies for a speedy warm lunch fix.
With National Get Grilling Week fast approaching (21st – 27th May) I’ve been set a challenge to come up with a show-stopping recipe using the George Foreman grill to feed four people.
More of that to come in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, I’m offering one lucky Feeding Boys reader the chance to bag their own George Foreman two portion compact grill worth £17.99.
Here’s the lowdown:
- Cooks up to 2 portions of food
- 245 cm2 grilling surface
- 700 watts
- Sloped grill design, channels fat & grease into separate drip tray for healthier eating
- Non-stick grill cooks from top and bottom at the same time for fast, even, complete grilling results
- Floating hinge enables even the thickest food to be evenly cooked
- Temperature ready indicator light
- Drip tray included
- Product dimensions: HLW 95 X 210 X 238 (MM)
HOW TO ENTER…
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date 12:01am 30th May 2012 EST
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of George Foreman Grills who will be sending the prize out to the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above.
- If you already like / follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.For another chance to win this grill pop over and see Helen at Fuss Free Flavours 🙂
If you want to buy a grill i’ve got a great offer for Feeding Boys readers. Get 10% off when you enter this discount code: GFSAVE10 on www.georgeforeman.co.uk until the 31st May.