To celebrate their Live Well For Less app on Facebook, where Sainsbury’s want to hear all about your tips for living on a budget they’ve given me £50 Sainsbury’s vouchers to giveaway, one each to two lucky Feeding Boys readers – that should help with the weekly shop!
I tested out living on £50 worth of food from Sainsbury’s last year >>you can read all about my experiences here. I wasn’t a fan of all the meal ideas, but it did encourage me to try even more of the excellent Basics range along with some fab cheap family friendly recipes.
So if you have lots of tips for coping on a small amount of dosh and fancy being in with a chance of nabbing yourself £50 to spend at Sainbury’s, you’ve come to the right place…
HOW TO ENTER…
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date 12:01am 12th April 2012 EST
Don’t be freaked out by Rafflecopter… it actually makes your life easier…
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
1. This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
2. The winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
3. I am running this competition on behalf of Sainsbury’s who will be sending the prizes out to the lucky winners. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
5. The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
6. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
7. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
8. It’s not nice to cheat! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc.
9. There are two main ways to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above.
10. If you already like / follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
and Fish fingers for tea
This is a sponsored post