To celebrate all things Welsh on St David’s Day, Feeding Boys is giving one of you lucky lot the chance to win this hamper packed with delicious artisan food.
This uniquely Welsh hamper is filled with a warming selection of Welsh favourites, with Anglesey spiced brandy, and chilli infused honey, this is not for the faint-hearted! You’ll also find an array of Bodnant classics, including delicious homemade Bara Brith and famous Aberwen cheese.
The Welsh Artisan Hamper includes:
Welsh liqueur, Gwynt-y-Ddraig Farmhouse, Vintage Welsh Cider, Ethiopian Coffee, Parsons Laverbread, Chilli infused honey, Pant Glas Raspberry & Vanilla Jam Best of Summer Fruits Coulis (275 g), Patch Paté Iau Cyw Iar – Chicken liver paté with apple and Welsh cider (90g), Welsh Special Double Dragon Mustard, Hal Mon Garlic Mini Kilner (15g), Bodnant Bara Brith, Bodnant Mature Aberwen Cheese, Ship’s Savoury Biscuits, Selection of Artisan Chocolate. Presented in a large Fluted Tray with wrap and bow.
How To Enter
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 31st March, 2016.
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- Images are representative of the product and actual content may vary in accordance with availability and season. Substitute products will be included where items are unavailable.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of The Welsh Government who will be organising the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 48 hours another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.