Feeding Boys is giving away some of these tasty beauties. Get Fruity is a range of gluten-free and vegan friendly oat and fruit bars. They are a great snack for kids and adults alike and contain no added sugar, as they’re naturally sweet from fruits and their juices. I’m not normally that partial to cereal style bars, but these are genuinely full of flavour. If you’re trying to clean up your family’s diet they’re ideal for popping into packed lunches instead of sugary biscuits, or in our case they make great pre and post school snacks as they have energising oats in too.
The prize includes:
Three lucky winners will enjoy a bundle of 18 Get Fruity bars – a six-pack of each of the three flavours – Scrumptious Strawberry, Moist Mixed Berry and Juicy Apricot, Orange and Ginger.
How To Enter
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc Please read the rules below Closing date midnight 4th March, 2016.
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Get Fruity who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 48 hours another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.