The summer holidays are upon us, so I thought it would be timely to review these rather fetching travel kits from those clever people at Stuck On You who sell all manner of fab and funky personalised products.
Personalised Travel Kits from Stuck on You
What do you get? The Toiletry Bag comes in a choice of navy, red or pink and is a fully lined durable poly canvas bag that has lots of pockets for different items. You can also choose from a range of colourful original designs, or just keep it simple and opt for your child’s name like I did for our boys. Sadly I think they’re growing out of having cutesie pictures emblazoning their stuff *sob*.
A handy metal hook makes it easy to hang up whilst still being able to get at the contents.
The travel bottles are a perfect size for short trips and comply with size requirements for air travel. Perfect for shampoo, conditioner, body wash and sprays.
The Personalised Kids Designer Collection Name Labels can be personalised with two lines of text to identify the owner and the contents of the bottle. The labels have a super sticky back and a waterproof coating to ensure that they stay stuck when in the shower of bathroom.
Overall verdict: Nicely designed, funky and practical, perfect for sleepovers, camping or school trips. Plenty of pockets for lotions and potions. We particularly love the hook feature so you can hang it up on the back of the bathroom door.
Win win win!
Stuck On You have kindly given two lucky Feeding Boys readers the chance to have a little splurge on their website ahead of going Back To School in September. Whether you want to bag yourselves some of these personalised travel kits, or just want to stock up name labels, enter this giveaway for a chance to win…
2 x £25 vouchers for you to giveaway with the review. Entrants would need to visit our site and tell you their favourite product for a chance to win.
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 16th August, 2015.
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Stuck On You who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 48 hours another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.