If the tap water tastes less than nice in your area then you’ll love this giveaway, BRITA are giving one lucky Feeding Boys reader a Marella Water Filter Jug worth £21.
BRITA products reduce the unwanted nasties found in tap water (like chlorine and heavy metals) than can often affect the flavour of ingredients. Now if you’re passionate about cooking, you’ll not want anything getting in the way of your perfect dish!
If you really are a committed foodie then BRITA and Delicious magazine would love to hear from you, as they’ve teamed up to find people who are making amazing food and drink in their own homes using filtered water and quality, local ingredients to create the best flavour.
Are you always in the kitchen coming up with new creations after a trip to the local farmer’s market? Perhaps your farm shop is a constant source of inspiration. Are you a keen baker who sources flour from their local mill and eggs from your own hens? Does this sound like you?
An expert judging panel will shortlist the entrants and invite them to London so they can cook their produce and then three deserving winners will be selected to sell their creations at the UK’s most popular food festival, The Big Feastival. That’s quite an opportunity if you’re waiting to be discovered!
If you’d like to enter the competition visit http://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/betterwithbrita/
If you’d like to try and win one of these groovy BRITA Marella Water Filter Jugs then stay right here to enter:
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 31st May, 2014
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – making a blog comment! If you don’t leave a comment on the blog none of your other entries will count!
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of BRITA who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 2 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
For another chance to win this cool prize, head on over to Helen’s blog and enter there too!
Disclosure: Thanks to BRITA for supplying the prize, I have been selected to be a BRITA Ambassador to help promote their special competition with Delicious Magazine and have been compensated for the time spent on this project. I’ll be updating you on the larger competition as it progresses over the summer months. Good luck everyone!