French family baker Brioche Pasquier are linking up with Feeding Boys to give away a hamper full of goodies.
About Brioche Pasquier:
When Gabriel Pasquier first opened in his small village bakery in 1936, he used levain in his dough. The same technique was passed onto his sons that decided to continue using traditional levain to bake Brioche Pasquier products. Raising the dough this way is a more time consuming process compared to using modern yeast, but it provides a unique sourdough flavour and the products are then carefully baked using a similar process to the one used in 1936.
Despite the years that have passed, Brioche Pasquier continue this tradition of using our unique raising agent. Levain is the most natural way to raise dough and does not require any added sugar. It brings acidity to the dough that enables conservation without using preservatives.
THE PRIZE: One hamper filled with Brioche Pasquier goodies from their Traditional range, that contains everything you need for the perfect French breakfast, and from the Pitch range, which make great lunchbox treats or an on-the-go snacks.
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 31st March, 2014
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – making a blog comment! If you don’t leave a comment on the blog none of your other entries will count!
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Brioche Pasquier who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 2 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
For more info about the products visit www.briochepasquier.co.uk