I’m happy to announce that the Dotcomgiftshop.com have come up with a gorgeous prize for a lucky Feeding Boys reader out there. If you love baking then check out these beautiful Regency Cake Tins and Paisley cupcake cases – I can just picture them adorning a dresser in a perfectly white vintage style kitchen. I wish I had a kitchen like that!
If you’ve not already come across it, Dotcomgiftshop.com is a fabulous website full to the rafters of stunning and stylish present ideas that are pleasingly inexpensive. With Mother’s Day on the horizon i’d definitely recommend a trip to the Gifts For Her section!
1 x set of 3 Regency Cake Tins RRP £12.50
1 x pack of 60 Paisley Cake Cups RRP £1.50
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 5th March, 2014
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Dotcomgiftshop.com who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 2 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.