The competitions just keep on coming, this time it’s this very marvellous Easter hamper bustling with Asda’s Extra Special Leiths approved treats.
Here’s what the lucky winner will receive:
Hamper items (all Asda Extra Special and approved by chefs at Leiths)
- Extra Special all butter pastry cases
- Extra Special artisan flat breads
- Extra Special plain chocolate
- Extra Special mini meringues
- Extra Special strawberry conserve
- Extra Special Spanish orange blossom honey
- Extra Special Italian pesto alla Genovese
- Extra Special Aceto Balsamico di Modena
- Extra Special all Butter parmesan and garlic mini twists
- Extra Special garlic dipping oil
- Extra Special apricot crumbles
- Extra Special Italian conchiglioni
- Extra Special spiced plum and ginger marinade
- Extra Special stem ginger chocolate biscuits
- Extra Special Belgian milk chocolate and pecan popcorn clusters
- Extra Special black pepper ciabatta croutons
- Extra Special Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Extra Special Chianti Classico Reserva
Not a bad haul I think you’ll agree! I’ll report back on what the range is actually like, as I’m zooming off to Leiths again this week to check it out for an evening of Easter cookery using the products.
HOW TO ENTER…
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date 12:01am 2nd April 2012 EST
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Asda who will be sending the prize out to the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 2 days another winner may be chosen to ensure delivery in time for Easter.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above.
- If you already like / follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.