If you want to get your hands on a fancy lunchbox that your colleagues will be lusting after, you need to enter my giveaway for a Yumbox Tapas Box for grown ups! It’s one in a range of lunch boxes from the EatWell-UK website which is well worth a browse if you’re on the look-out for funky family-oriented products.
What is it: The Yumbox Tapas is a versatile box which comes with either a 4 or 5 compartment tray which can be interchanged
Layout: Available in either 4 of 5 compartments to suit individual eating preferences
What does it offer: The ability to pack stylish, healthy, waste free meals for adults
Who is it designed for: The Tapas is designed to suit active pre-teens, teens and adults.
Pack a nutritious lunch for work, school, sports and travel with a variety of healthy foods.
How much is it? RRP £29.95
How big is it? The box (with its removable tray inside) measures 24cm x 18cm x 5cm and weighs 625g
Is it leakproof? Yes – all of the Yumbox range feature a single, leakproof, lid
How To Enter my Yumbox Giveaway
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight Friday, 7th July 2017.
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This giveaway is open to all readers with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of EatWell-UK who will be organising the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 48 hours another winner may be chosen.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third parties.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified. No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
Disclosure: With thanks to EatWell-UK for providing me with the prize for this giveaway and some samples to try myself