What could be finer than an easy cheesy meal that’s on the table in 30 minutes or less? Well that was the challenge of last month’s Speedy Suppers, a blog event jointly hosted by Sarah Maison Cupcake and myself here on Feeding Boys.
So be prepared to bookmark lots of these comforting recipes sent in by a troupe of fromage loving bloggers to warm you up on these chilly dark winter nights.
1. Courgette Spaghetti Alfredo – Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
2. Broccoli and Chorizo Mac and Cheese Pots – Feeding Boys
3. Butternut Squash, Black Garlic and Blue Cheese Bake – Kavey Eats
4. Baked Camembert with Wine, Mustard and Honey – Caroline Makes…
5. Pumpkin and Goats Cheese Mash – Maison Cupcake
6. Quick Risotto Stuffed Vegetables – Ren Behan
7. Spiced Halloumi and Courgette Skewers – Pebble Soup
8. Gorgonzola and Leek Risotto – Leeks & Limoni
9. Pear and Stilton Toast – Family-Friends-Food
10. Conchiglioni Pasta Salad with Mushrooms and Goats Cheese – Tinned Tomatoes
11. Quick and Easy Oven Baked Risotto – Utterly Scrummy
And so to this month’s theme of Speedy Suppers…
Yes it’s officially sausage season… whether it’s a quick-cook toad in the hole, swift sausage bake or express stove top banger stew, we’d love you to share your speedy sausage recipes with us!
The rules are easy:
Speedy Suppers runs from the 1st of the month to the 29th, with full round ups of all entrants who have mentioned the challenge in their newly published post.
Speedy Suppers will kick off being hosted in alternate months by myself and Sarah at Maison Cupcake.
Blog any sausage related speedy supper or family meal. We don’t mind so much what time of day you eat it, more so that your dish only takes 30 minutes or less to prepare. Please display the Speedy Suppers badge in the post with a link to that month’s announcement and BOTH hosts, Feeding Boys and Maison Cupcake.
Short cuts and cook ahead elements are actively encouraged i.e. using sauces, frozen food, left over bits and pieces as a component. So long as assembling/the bit where you actually cook it takes under 30 minutes that’s fine. Add the URL of your post to the linky below. This a blog hop so feel free to add the code to your own post so your readers can admire the entries received so far.
Please be mindful of copyright, we don’t mind if you’ve adapted something from elsewhere or you made it from scratch. But if you submit something found online or in a book, just tell us where you found it.
One picture from each post submitted will be used in the round up, these pictures may also be shared on social media to spread the word about this event i.e. Pinterest, Google Plus etc etc. If you object to pictures submitted being shared elsewhere then please drop me an email.
We don’t mind you submitting your entry elsewhere to other challenges but please be mindful of other events’ rules.
We will try to retweet any posts using #speedysuppers that @ mention @maisoncupcake or @cookingkt
Round ups will be published on 1st of the month (or as close to it as possible *ahem*)