I’m delighted to be hosting Bookmarked Recipes for Jac of the supremely brilliant vegetarian blog Tinned Tomatoes this month. It’s a monthly challenge to use those unloved and forgotten recipes that you have bookmarked from magazines, cookbooks, newspapers and online.
Are you forever cutting out recipes from the weekend papers or ear marking delicious dishes from the latest cookbook? Well if you get around to making them, please blog about it and link up with us here so we can all have a look!
I’m terrible for stockpiling recipes like this, but never actually doing anything with them. So as i’m hosting the event this month, i’m going to try and make it happen!
How do you get involved? Read on…
- This challenge opens at the start of the month.
- You may add three bookmarked recipes for each roundup.
- At the end of the month (sometimes the beginning of the next month) the the roundup will be posted and the next challenge opened.
- You may post recipes you have bookmarked from magazines, tv programmes, websites or blogs….. Please credit the author of the recipe or ask permission.
- Please say where the recipe came from.
- Jac’s blog Tinned Tomatoes is vegetarian, so please have the courtesy of only posting recipes suitable for veggies.
- Please use the logo in your post and link to both Feeding Boys and Tinned Tomatoes