A new school year generally means replacing all those manky water bottles, lunch boxes and snack pots that have a bit of a whiff about them with nice shiny fresh ones.
I adore TUMTUM’s range, so I’m super chuffed to be giving away this fabulous set to one of you lucky people – perfect for kids starting school for the first time.
One reader will win:
- Bottle: £8
- Snack Pots: £8.50
- Lunch set: £10
HOW TO ENTER…
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 29th September, 2013
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of TUMTUM who will be organising the prizes. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
If you fancy checking out the full TUMTUM range, get yourself over to http://www.tumtumtots.com/
You could even give them some like on facebook if you felt so inclined 😉