Fresh out of the Leiths kitchen from their fab bread workshop, I’m offering one of you lucky lot the chance to have the same experience!
One place on the Bread Making Workshop at Leiths School of Food And Wine
28th August 2013
10am – 2:30pm
Leiths School of Food and Wine, 16-20 Wendell Road, London, W12 9RT
- You have to be able to attend the course on this date – it cannot be transferred to another date but you can send a friend/relative in your place if you can’t go.
- The cost of travel to Leiths will NOT be covered
About the course
Discover the satisfaction that baking your own bread can bring. Once you have mastered the basics, you can experiment endlessly to create the perfect loaf. Join us for a day of intensive hands-on baking as you learn to create a variety of breads, from a simple fruit soda bread to an enriched white bread, and an Italian bread. You will also learn how to make a biga (starter) so that you can add flavour and texture to your bread in the French and Italian style.
Bread Making workshop; what the day involves:
- Coffee & pastries on arrival
- All ingredients are provided and weighed out for you in advance
- Unless otherwise specified, classes are a combination of a talk or demo, then plenty of hands-on cooking
- Any food not eaten can be taken home
- Unless otherwise stated, a light lunch is provided for classes where students have not cooked a meal
- A recipe booklet
- All guests are assisted by Leiths teachers
- We do the washing up
HOW TO ENTER…
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entries
Entries are via a mandatory blog comment, with bonus entries via Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 31st July, 2013
How Rafflecopter Works
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Leiths School of Food And WIne who will be organising the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize is non transferable. You may can send someone in your place if you are unable to attend, please notify the school.
No cash or other alternative in whole or in part
Prize does not include accident insurance or travel to and from Leiths School of Food and Wine
Any issues concerning the course should be raised with Leiths School of Food and Wine
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
A huge thanks to Leiths for providing such a great prize. Check out the links below if you’d like to find out more about their courses: