I’m delighted to be hosting this month’s Breakfast Club – a blogging event thought up by Helen at Fuss Free Flavours to celebrate the first meal of the day.
It’s a good excuse to think of something a bit more exciting than tea and toast and share it with us here.
This month’s theme is Bakes – whether you start your day with cakes, flapjacks or pastries, savoury or sweet I want to know!
I’ve kicked proceedings off with a batch of rhubarb and orange mini loaf cakes which I’ll be posting on the blog this week. Moist and fruity without being sickly they’re a lovely start to the day with a large cup of coffee.
If you fancy joining in with some breakfast baking, here’s how…
- Mention Breakfast Club in your post and use the logo at the top of this page
- Link to this post and to the Breakfast Club page
- You are welcome to send in old recipes, but please add the information above and re-publish
- Entries can be sent to other events, but please respect their rules
- If you tweet please tweet using #blogbreakfastclub
- If you do not have a blog send a photo and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All breakfast clubs are also blog hops, so please grab the code and add to your page!
- The closing date for this month is 1st June 2013
- By entering you are allowing the hosting blog Feeding Boys and a Firefighter to post your image and pin to Pinterest
- Please respect others’ copyright
There’s a prize! One copy of the Dorset Cereal Breakfast book is up for grabs. It will be awarded totally at random, and it can only be sent to a UK address.