Beautiful recipe book The Amalfi Coast by Italian cuisine experts Katie and Giancarlo Caldesi has recently hit the shelves, and i’m very happy to say is up for grabs here on my blog.
Katie and Giancarlo are a bit of a power couple, running two restaurants along with their cookery school La Cucina Caldesi in central London as well as producing cookery books. You can find out more about them at www.caldesi.com
I’ve leafed through their latest book a few times now, and it’s full of gorgeous photography of this stunning region of Italy, along with a bevvy of lip-smacking recipes. Sausage, Porcini and Bacon sauce and Smoked Cheese and Prosecco Risotto are just a couple that leaped out at me and are very firmly on my to-do list!
The Amalfi Coast is also one of the titles Northfields Cook Book Club are reviewing this month, so watch this space for what everyone thought of it in the soon-to-be-published review round-up.
One copy of The Amalfi Coast by Katie & Giancarlo Caldesi, published by Hardie Grant Books and priced at £25
HOW TO ENTER…
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 31st May, 2013
How Rafflecopter Works (short video)
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Hardie Grant Books who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
I’m really excited to have been shortlisted in Britmums Brilliance in Blogging awards 2013 in the Food category. If you like reading my blog and find it useful I’d be mighty delighted if you had time to go and vote for me…