I am genuinely soothed by a large cup of herbal tea, especially on the fasting days of my 5:2 diet. When those hunger pangs come calling in the evening, opening a cupboard well stocked with Chai, Jasmine and Peppermint teas and getting a brew on is essential for eeking myself out until bedtime.
I’m teaming up with The East India Company to give you the chance to win this gorgeous caddy of tea so you too can enjoy a delicious and soothing cuppa!
More about East India Tea
“The East India Company was the first importer of tea to Britain and, as such, was instrumental in popularising tea in this country. The company introduced tea to our nation, as a gift to King Charles II in 1664 and today it stocks over 120 authentic, seasonal, and rare. Some of the most exclusive teas are only available at The East India Company, and, in many cases, The Company has a direct relationship with the tea estates it works with. Its teas are some of the freshest teas available as they arrive in its flagship store and online just 28 days after the leaves have been picked on the tea estates.”
1 x 125g tin Forbidden City Jasmine Blossom Loose Leaf Tea
A fine quality Chinese green tea, delicately flavoured with jasmine blossom, this green tea is stored with the flowers to impart a gentle scent and flavour to the tea. Not overpowering and with a beautiful balance of jasmine this is a calming and relaxing tea suitable at any time of the day.
HOW TO ENTER…
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date midnight 30th April, 2013
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of The East India Company who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.