My inability to speak foreign languages is embarrassing to say the least. As a child I would coin phrases from adverts and affect an outrageously Allo Allo esque accent. “Je voudrais un Orangina” and “Du pain, du vin, du Boursin!” were two of my French classics. How my parents must have laughed.
So I feel very excited to bring back such fond memories to bring you this giveaway…
To celebrate the launch of Boursin’s delicious new Special Edition Fig & Nut flavour this Christmas, they’re offering one lucky Feeding Boys reader the chance to win a cooler bag full of Boursin products to enjoy.
Boursin’s new seasonal variety is an aromatic blend of sweet succulent figs and crunchy mixed nuts, combined with its signature creamy, crumbly soft cheese. It sounds pretty darned good to me. They recommend spreading it on ciabatta, drizzled with olive oil and topped with prosciutto to create a fig and parma ham bruschetta – perfect served as a stylish appetiser during the festive party season.
One cooler bag which will include a variety of the Boursin range, including Boursin Garlic & Herb, Black Pepper and Boursin tomato, onion & chive flavour.
HOW TO ENTER…
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date 12:01am 29th November 2012 EST
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Boursin who will be sending the prize out to the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
For more info about Boursin and some fab recipe ideas, head to www.boursin.co.uk.