It feels a little weird to be talking about Christmas already, but to celebrate the grand turning on of the Oxford Street Christmas lights on 5th November – this year by Robbie Williams *shriek* – I’m giving away a case of limited edition Marmite Gold.
This blinging version of the love it or hate it spread brought out for Christmas 2012, has the same taste but with the addition of edible gold flecks. GOLD FLECKS!
The Marmite Oxford Street Christmas Lights, which for the first time gives people the chance to appear within the mile long interactive display, will kick start the festive season in style with tens of thousands gathering on Oxford Street for the switch-on of the 300,000 bulbs of light that are hoisted above the street, signalling the start of Christmas in London’s West End.
One case of six jars of limited edition Marmite Gold
HOW TO ENTER…
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date 12:01am 29th November 2012 EST
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Marmite who will be sending the prize out to the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.