If you’re looking for a fuss-free main course for your Easter lunch then Pipers Farm have got it covered. Their boneless half leg of lamb comes with a choice of home-made stuffings which also help make a gorgeous sauce at the end.
A leaner, finer grained meat than shoulder, the joint serves 5 people and is worth £30.
The lambs sold by Pipers Farm are all grown slowly to natural maturity on their mother’s milk and grass in Dartmoor and Exmoor.
All the stuffings are home-made and perfectly complement the flavour of the lamb:
- Apricot and Hazelnut – made with apricots, hazelnuts, peaches, fresh herbs and cumin seeds.
- Pesto – made with fresh basil, parmesan, cashew nuts, garlic and olive oil.
- Coriander and Garlic – made with fresh coriander, freshly ground coriander and fresh garlic and with a coating of crushed coriander seeds.
- Rosemary and Garlic – a classic combination of flavours with fresh rosemary leaves and fresh garlic.
HOW TO ENTER…
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date Midnight 31st March 2012 EST
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Pipers Farm who will be sending the prizes out to the lucky winners. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 2 days another winner may be chosen to ensure delivery in time for Easter
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above.
- If you already like / follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.