When you become a mum, not only do you experience the highs and lows of rearing a brood of unruly children, but you also gain a far deeper appreciation of what your own mother went through. So Mother’s Day is a VERY special day in my book where all mums should be thoroughly pampered!
So to celebrate all our amazing mums I’ve joined forces with Interflora who are pretty much experts in making ladies feel special.
It’s the hampers online from Interflora that really impressed me, so I’m thrilled to be able to offer you the chance for one lucky reader to win this deluxe selection to send to your mum for Mother’s Day on April 3rd. How special would your mum feel getting this bumper basket of foodie treats out of the blue?!
Filled with an irresistible array of aromas, tastes and textures, this domed hamper worth a whopping £80 features sunny Chilean wines, a host of savoury nibbles, a gorgeous selection of sweet preserves and tangy chutney, tempting sweets and chocolates, and a rich, moist cake. This is a veritable treasure-trove of treats:
- Presented in a Domed, Wicker Chest
- El Viento Merlot Leyda Valley 75cl Chile
- El Viento Sauvignon Blanc Leyda Valley 75cl Chile
- Buiteman Cheese & Sesame Biscuits 75g
- Mr Bojangles Natural Sugar Cola Cubes 140g
- New English London Tea 10s
- Claires Handmade Damson & Apple Chutney 227g
- Olives Et Al Harissa Almonds 100g
- Mr McKenzie’s Scottish Luxury Chocolate Chip Biscuits 150g
- Yorkshire Chardonnay Wine Crisps 100g
- Original Bakery Dundee Cake 400g
- Radfords Clotted Cream Fudge 113g
- Olives et Al Reganas 200g
- Cocoabean Handmade Chocolate Buttons 100g
- Droste Milk Pastilles 100g
- Woodchester Seville Rough Cut Marmalade 227g
- Woodchester Blackberry & Apple Jam 227g
- The Chocolate Tree Chocolate Coated Brazils 200g
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED – I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER SHORTLY…
HOW TO ENTER!
There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries. You must leave a separate comment for each bonus entry otherwise they will not be counted.
1. Mandatory. Leave a comment below telling me what makes your mum so special.
2. For a second chance to win tweet a link to this giveaway as follows: “Win Mother’s Day Hamper from Interflora @cookingkt” WITH A LINK TO THIS POST. Then leave a second comment saying you’ve done so telling me your Twitter ID.
3. For a third chance please follow Interflora on twitter, then leave a comment below to tell me you’ve done it, not forgetting to include your Twitter ID.
4. Follow me @cookingkt on Twitter and comment to tell me you have done so.
5. And finally head over to Facebook and follow the Interflora facebook page, and commenting to tell me you have done so.
This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a UK postal address. The winner will be chosen using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post. When commenting please leave your e-mail address so I can contact you if you win.
Check out Fuss Free Flavours for more Mother’s Day Giveaways!
This is a Sponsored Post