Puro was created in 2005 and since its conception, has always sourced Fairtrade, organic and shade grown coffee.
What’s the coffee like? It’s absolutely delicious – really rich and robust with a chocolatey edge to it – perfect for getting you started for another full-on day!
You may well have already come across this ethical brand, who supplies places like the National Trust cafes, Le Pain Quotidien, Leon, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Wyevales Garden Centre.
Puro are at the forefront of buying and protecting rainforests and are actively working alongside the World Land Trust, whose patron is Sir David Attenborough. For every cup of coffee sold, money is given to buy and protect areas of rainforest in South America. Puro have so far saved over 5,600 acres (approx 6,000 football fields) of rainforest across 3 Puro reserves in Ecuador, Brazil and Colombia – that’s pretty impressive!
So if you want to win the hamper read on, and if you want to find out more about Puro I’ve included a cool film they made at the bottom of this page.
1 Gift pack of Puro Fairtrade Coffee containing:
- 3 packets of coffee (different blends)
- 1 Puro coffee cup and saucer
- 1 cafetiere
- sachets of drinking chocolate
(contents may vary)
HOW TO ENTER…
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date midnight 30th April, 2013
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Puro Fairtrade Coffee who will be organising sending out the prize. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
Terms and Conditions
You can also go and show them some like on Facebook
Thanks very much to Puro for sending me a gift pack identical to the one i’m giving away here. I’m having a lot of fun sampling this delicious coffee and hope you’ll enter the competition so you can too!