Feeding Boys is partnering with Davidstow Cornish Cheddar to offer one lucky reader and a guest the chance to attend an exclusive cookery masterclass hosted by Cornwall-based two-starred Michelin chef Nathan Outlaw.
With six decades of know-how, Davidstow has created three special, award-winning Cornish cheeses, Davidstow Cornish Classic, Davidstow Cornish Crackler and Davidstow Lighter. Davidstow Cornish Classic is matured for 13 months, Davidstow Cornish Crackler is matured for at least 20 months, typically longer than other cheddars – perfect for cooking or enjoying on its own.
The masterclass will take place on 27th February at the prestigious L’atelier des Chefs cookery school in central London. In this special class Nathan will teach you to create simple, flavoursome dishes with Davidstow’s award-winning Cheddar as an ingredient.
After a morning in the kitchen - with Nathan on hand to offer his top tips – you will be able to sit down for a well-deserved lunch and enjoy the tasty food you have created.
IMPORTANT: The masterclass takes place on 27th February, and the winner and guest must be able to get to London themselves – no transport costs will be included.
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date 11.59pm, 19th February 2013 – winner to be picked on 20th February and must respond to the email within 24 hours
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Davidstow Cheddar who will be organising the prize for the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- I’m afraid we can’t cover transport costs, so you’ll need to get there under your own steam.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 24 hours another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.