If you’re a fan of French cuisine and would like to have a go at making the classic dish steak tartare, then this competition should be right up your rue.
Those lovely people at Mon Plaisir, the oldest French restaurant in London, are giving one lucky Feeding Boys reader two places on their fabulous steak tartare masterclass.
The winners will learn the secrets to making the “best steak tartare in London” with Mon Plaisir’s colourful owner, Alain Lhermitte. Guests will be given a full demonstration and will then be able to try the method out for themselves before sitting down to enjoy a relaxed dinner.
- Glass of champagne
- Demonstration by owner Alain Lhermitte or chef Frank Raymond
- Guests to make their own tartare
- One glass of wine served with steak tartare, chips and salad
- Start time 6:30 and ends at 9pm. 10 places per class.
IMPORTANT: The masterclass takes place on the first monday of every month, and the winner must be able to get to London themselves – no transport costs will be included.
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date midnight 28th February 2013
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Mon Plaisir who will be organising the prize for the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- I’m afraid we can’t cover transport costs, so you’ll need to get there under your own steam.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
If you fancy checking out Mon Plaisir, read my review to get the lowdown