Christmas food and wine hampers are such classic gifts to spoil someone with. I won one at last year’s school Christmas Fair and could not believe my luck!
Not only do you get a selection of incredible things to eat your way through, but you’re left with a fantastic hamper for storing things. I use mine to stash all my food magazines in.
So I’m absolutely delighted to be giving a Harrods hamper away on my blog!
Filled with everything you’ll need for a sweet Christmas morning, The Chelsea hamper is a perennial favourite. Harrods exclusive Christmas spice blend flavours the loose leaf tea and ground coffee; brandy-infused shortbread, brandy butter, strawberry preserve with Champagne, and a selection of pralines add to the festive feast. Presented in a Harrods seagrass basket with leather-style lid.
The Chelsea Hamper from Harrods worth £70
1 x 50g Tin of Harrods Christmas Spice Loose Leaf Tea
1 x 250g Harrods Christmas Spice Ground Coffee
1 x 200g Harrods Christmas Pudding
1 x jar Harrods Brandy Butter
1 x jar Harrods Strawberry & Champagne Conserve
1 x packet Harrods Brandy Butter Shortbread
1 x Harrods Chocolate Praline Selection Box
1 x Harrods Christmas Bauble
– May contain nuts.
– Contains alcohol.
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date 12:01am 11th December 2012 EST
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Harrods who will be organising the prize for the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 24 hours another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
Check out Harrods’ website for great gift ideas, including these luxury chocolate hampers