When we moved into our house seven years ago, the first thing I wanted to do was buy a decent table. Our sturdy and rustic table continues to be the pride of our kitchen and gets a lot of traffic – coffee drinking, homework, play doh, cooking lessons, freelance work, den – but it still manages to scrub up well for dinner parties and the highlight of the year – Christmas Dinner!
But have YOU got a decent table? Would you like a new one?!! Well I’ve got a treat for you…
I’m teaming up with lovely folks at Furniture Choice this festive season to offer one extremely lucky Feeding Boys reader a whopping £300 to spend on some brand new Dining Room Furniture. They’ve got a huge range to choose from and loads of different styles, so you can find something that suits your house perfectly. If you need a bit of advice they’ve got tips here on helping you figure out your style.
£300 online credit to spend on Dining Room furniture at Furniture Choice
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date 12:01am 15th December 2012 EST
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Furniture Choice who will be organising the prize for the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.