Every month I receive a box of seasonal goodies from the very top notch Forman and Field courtesy of Knorr, and I also get to one give away to one of you lucky people out there.
As the nights are getting colder and darker, what could be better than a nice pot of Marco’s Boeuf Bourguignon simmering away on the stove wafting loveliness around your house?! Well that’s exactly what this month’s box will allow you to do. Here’s what you get if you win:
THE PRIZE FROM FORMAN AND FIELD
- 800g beef brisket
- ½ leek (the white part)
- mild cure bacon
- 125ml port
- Bolney Estate Lychgate Red wine
- Knorr rich beef stock pot
You need to be quick coz this comp is only open for a short time… so here’s how to get involved:
HOW TO ENTER…
Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
Please read the rules below
Closing date 12:01am 9th November 2012 EST – Delivery of the winner’s prize will be on 16th November
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Knorr who will be sending the prize out to the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 24 hours another winner will be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.
For another chance to win this great prize hop on over to see Helen the competition queen at Fuss Free Flavours