As Halloween approaches it’s good to stock up on some fun sprinkles and coloured icing for all those spooky baking projects you might have in mind.
Last year Sam really got into decorating Halloween biscuits and cakes, so I’m definitely going to get out the cookie cutters and writing icing again this year. It also makes a brilliant playdate activity. If you’re looking for recipe inspiration I put these spider cupcakes together last year for Parentdish, and have some recipes up my sleeve for this year which i’ll be sharing with you v.soon!
Dr Oetker have a fab range of products for decorating your ghoulish bakes, and they’ve sent me these to try and also another bundle to giveaway to one of you lucky lot!
1 x Regal-Ice Ready to Roll Icing – contains 5 x 100g packs
1x Writing icing – contains 5 tubes
1 x 55g Citrus Flavour Strands – vivid orange and yellow
1 x 45g Soft Gold Pearls
1 x 125ml can Cake Release Spray
HOW TO ENTER…
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date 12:01am 21st October 2012 EST
- How Rafflecopter Works (short video)
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Dr Oetker who will be sending the prize out to the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented/tweeted/subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above, but please you MUST leave a comment on the competition blog page for any of your entries to count.
- If you already like/follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.Thanks to Dr Oetker for sending me this bundle from their home baking range.