I’m teaming up with The Range, a store which offers folks stylish kit for their homes and gardens without it costing a small fortune…
These kind of shops are the places I can lose hours in browsing around their wonderful kitchenware and beautiful home accessories – dreaming of the kind of home i’d like to have if I didn’t have a whirlwind of boys who tend to scuff everything they come into contact with.
Instead of bringing flashes of colour into my living room, scatter cushions become weapons or the bases of dens. My corner lamp is frayed after being bombarded with footballs and the throw that covers our stained cream couch has peepholes…
So if your house is a bit like mine and could do with a few new bits and pieces to distract from the destruction, you’ll be wise to enter my competition to win a fab £100 to spend at The Range
HOW TO ENTER…
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date 12:01am 30th October 2012 EST
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of The Range who will be sending the prize out to the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner will be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above.
- If you already like / follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.