Russell Hobbs have a new-look range of kitchen gadgets out and to bang the drum they’ve sent me the Food Processor to try as well as offering one to giveaway to one of you guys.
I’ve not had a food processor before, using a mini chopper and stick blender to get by, but i’m finding it more and more frustrating when I have large quantities of things to chop or blitz.
I’ll let you know how I get on with the processor once I’ve given it a thorough testing, but in the meantime if you’d like to win one, here’s some more info about it:
The Creations Food Processor
- 600W power
- 1.5 litre capacity bowl
- 1.5 litre plastic jug blender
- two speed settings,
- double safety lock on the base and lid
- non-slip feet for added stability
- space saving cord storage
- Price: £44.99
HOW TO ENTER…
- Fill in the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date 12:01am 30th August 2012 EST
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 with a postal address in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post.
- I am running this competition on behalf of Russell Hobbs who will be sending the prize out to the lucky winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating please! I will check the winning entry to see that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above.
- If you already like / follow comment in the rafflecopter widget then let me know to get your entries.